Content Manager – Part Time
This role is best for freelancers
We’re looking for a creative and reliable Content Manager to join our team.
You’ll be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and analysing metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is someone with at least one year’s experience in a similar role who is looking to grow with an evolving brand. You must understand social media trends and be able to creatively transform these into our brand’s storytelling.
As a Content Manager, you must be detail-oriented, organised, be able to manage your own workload, and use your initiative to get the job done. If you are also an expert in content optimisation and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience.
- Develop a content strategy that’s aligned with our marketing goals
- Create engaging captions and schedule content on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and TikTok
- Edit and schedule reels for Instagram, YouTube Shorts, and TikTok videos
- Create YouTube video covers using brand template and schedule videos
- Edit already written blog posts and schedule on CMS
- Optimise content for SEO
- Add blogs to newsletter workflow
- Analyse content on social media platforms to inform strategy
- Community engagement
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Support in the filming of video content when needed
- At least 1 year’s work experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with Google Drive, WordPress, and social media schedulers
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Familiarity and understanding of social media as a marketing tool
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational and time-management skills
Payment is per hour
Video Editor – Part Time
This role is best for freelancers
We’re looking for a creative and reliable Video Editor to join our team. You’ll be editing videos for our Founder’s YouTube channel.
You’ll be responsible for managing material such as camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and special effects to produce a final video product.
Our ideal candidate is someone with at least six months experience in a similar role who is looking to grow with an evolving brand. You must know how to engage a YouTube audience with a creative and engaging editing style to enhance our brand’s story.
- Edit videos for Youtube (1/wk)
- Create a promotional trailer from the video to share on other social media platforms
- Upload weekly videos on Youtube
- Reorder and fine-tune the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video
- Select and provide music that aligns with the narrative
- At least 6 month’s work experience and should demonstrate an appetite for learning fast
- Hands-on experience with Frame.io or similar software
- Ability to work to a brief, and an outline of footage and/or a shot list or script
- Can experiment with styles and techniques, including the design of graphic elements and use of memes
Payment is per video
Interested in any of these roles? Send an email with your portfolio to email@example.com detailing how much experience you have and why you’d like to work for us.
It should include samples of previous work and brands you’ve worked with (the size of the brand doesn’t matter).